1. Name and contact details of the controller and the person responsible for the operation
Responsible: EWA SB Technik GmbH ('EWA'), Deutronicstr. 6, D-84166 Adlkofen, Germany
E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: +498707910825 / Fax: +498707910813
There is no obligation to appoint a company data protection officer. The person responsible for the operation of EWA is avilable via the address and e-mail above, to the attention of Mr Riedel.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
2.1 When visiting the website
You can use our website without revealing any information about your identity.
When you visit our website http://www.ewa-sb-geraete.de, however, the browser used on your end device (PC, laptop, smartphone, etc.) automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called "server log file".
The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- The IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- The Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case, we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
2.2 By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide your name or your company, the address and in particular, a valid telephone number and an e-mail address. This is to identify the requestor, to assess the seriousness of the request and to be able to answer the request. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be forwarded to us via our provider server by e-mail and automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you unless a statutory retention period exists. A use for another purpose or a passing on to third does not take place.
2.3 For orders
You can place orders by sending the order either by fax, by post or by e-mail. In some cases, we provide order forms that you can access and print on the website, but this is not mandatory.
We collect the following data to record the order:
- Title, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
The collection of these data takes place,
- to identify you as our customer;
- to process, fulfill and process your order;
- for correspondence with you;
- for billing;
- to settle possible liability claims, as well as the assertion of any claims against you;
- to manage our customer data.
These data you submit us in the context of your order. The data processing is based on your order and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the stated purposes for the proper processing of your order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations under the purchase agreement.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the expiration of the statutory retention obligation and then deleted unless we are under Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is obliged to retain for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial duties of storage and documentation (HGB, StGB or AO), or if you consented to make further storage in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Erasure or blocking data
The legal guiding principle of data avoidance and data economy applies. Thereafter, we collect only the data necessary to fulfill the purposes hereof and store them only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes stated herein. Exceptions are legal storage and retention periods. After elimination of the purpose or end of the period, the data will be blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
4. Disclosure of the data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
In the context of contract execution, we only pass on your personal data to third parties who are involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company entrusted with the delivery or the credit institution entrusted with the processing of the payment. The amount of data transmitted is limited to the required minimum.
We only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
• You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. GDPR,
• The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR a legal obligation exists, as well as
• This is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Like many other websites, we use so-called "cookies". These are small files that your browser creates automatically and that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our website. Cookies do not damage your device and do not contain harmful software. Cookies represent information that depends on the particular device used. However, this does not give us immediate knowledge of your identity.
Cookies make the use of our website more enjoyable for you. Session cookies indicate that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our website.
Temporary cookies are stored on your device for a certain period of time, improving usability. They allow us to recognize when you re-visit our website and what inputs and settings they have made, so you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can change the settings of your browser yourself, so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
6. Rights of the affected data subject
As an affected data subject within the meaning of the GDPR you have the following rights regarding your data:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if it was not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters;
- in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR objection to the processing of your personal data as far as there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction and/or access by third parties. We are constantly improving security measures in line with technological developments.